hey every1 im new to this site and i was wanting know if some ppl ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

new to the blackbeery 8320

Advertisement

hey every1 im new to this site and i was wanting know if some ppl can show me what some stuff u can do with the blackberry 8300/8320 anything help thanks i just orded it and be here in few days so wanting know if i made the right choice or should i go to the sidekick lx

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: new to the blackbeery 8320

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~whatever you do, do not get the sidekick lx, its going to be garbage, anyone can tell you that. but as far as the curve, your going to have to get it in hand to really see what you can do with it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Lol. But your going to be amazed if you've never used a blackberry before

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2

Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~whatever you do, do not get the sidekick lx, its going to be garbage, anyone can tell you that. but as far as the curve, your going to have to get it in hand to really see what you can do with it. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Lol. But your going to be amazed if you've never used a blackberry before
    The sd LX is the same freaking phone and its going to be 399 I bet..... dang shame
    BB8900 is mine!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~whats a "sd lx?" I thought they were SD lx's....? Either way. Sharp makes tvs. RIM makes phones. Hands down.