Just recieved my BB 3 days ago so far I like it. Really excited to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

niceboytattoos no está en línea Stack level 1

New to the BB

Advertisement

Just recieved my BB 3 days ago so far I like it. Really excited to see what it is capable of but first I need help!

I have a laptop running VistaHome Premium I installed the DM provided with BB uninstalled that version and downgraded to v4.2.2. I read that my ver of MS Office 2000 calendar would not sync (which was true) with any ver above 4.2.2. The problem still exists I cannot get BB to sync MS Office 2000 calendar or contacts. I did get windows live contacts to sync BB.

Where am I going wrong? Any and all suggestions welcome!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    welcome to the stacks

did you set up the sync options in the DM?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Brand New need help

Just got my new 8330 on the verizon network tried to sync it to MS Outlook 2000 contacts, did not work, moved contacts to Windows mail and got them to sync!

Tried to sync MSOutlook 2000 calendar to no evail. Read in forums that MSO2000 will not sync with the ver of DM that came w/ BB. Downgraded DM to ver4.2.2, forums said MS2000 would sync. Not exactly sure what I have missed but I still cannot get the MS2000 to sync.

Any suggestions.

Running vistahome premium

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    i wonder if vista is the problem.....
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Been doing a little digging this morning apparently MSO is not set as a default. Assuming this would be the problem I cannot make it default it seems that MSO does not see Windows mail and vice versa gonna try uninstalling MSO and reinstalling will post when done.