i got my 8310 curve about 3 days ago and im starting to mess around ... BlackBerry Curve forum

uno692 no está en línea Stack level 1

new to curve with a few questions

Advertisement

i got my 8310 curve about 3 days ago and im starting to mess around with it a bit like downloading themes and such,

since i had started doing this my green light keeps blinking, i know red means missed call are message, what does the green light mean.???

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f

Re: new to curve with a few questions

Here's the skinny,

Blue - Blue is for Bluetooth. A flashing blue light indicates an active connection via bluetooth. Enable/disable this feature under Applications > Options > Bluetooth > Menu > Options > LED Connection Indicator: On/Off

Green - Green is for coverage indicator. Who really wants to be continuously reminded they are in a service area? Not me. Enable/disable this "feature" under Applications > Options > Screen/Keyboard > LED Coverage Indicator On/Off

Red- This is the good one! A flashing red light indicates a new message is waiting. Check under your messages folder for any unread items. You can choose to be notified of new messages visually under Applications > Profiles > Advanced > [Select profile you wish to modify] > [Select message type you wish to modify] > Repeat Notification LED Flashing/Off

Yellow - Yellow indicates that you are running out of battery.

That was pulled from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...linking-10187/

uno692 no está en línea Stack level 1

i must be color blind cause the coverage indicator is off and still blinking
    it must be yellow for the battery looks green to me

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Remember if it really bothers you, all blinking indicators may be turned off. The only one I use is blinking red to remind me of new emails that have arrived.

Just another great feature of a BB is how easily you may customize it for your usage.

~via Red BB 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

I could swear mine flashs green when my battery is low.I must be color blind too. lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

C312 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mine also flashes green when then battery is low.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Okay...cool. I guess I am not the only one. Which is good this time. Yes!! I am not color blind!

~via BB 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~