Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It depends on the application, as to where it installs. SD card usage is still ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

It depends on the application, as to where it installs. SD card usage is still somewhat a new concept to BB, but they are out there. For example, I have a program from BEIKS called Noah Bible Study Vs 4.0 It requires the viewer be installed on device, very small, less than 100 Kb, but all the different "books" as it calls them, or translations to me n you of the the Bible(I have 6 installed) are stored and accessed from the memory card to save room on device. Those Books are some 8 MB together, but hey what is 8 MB when you have a 4 gig card? There are others, that's just the first one that cane to mind. Hope this helps....

Thbassman

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

supraholic no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was hanging out with a friend and she was having trouble accessing her wells fargo account on her Curve. I set her browser to emulate IE and she managed to login to her online account.

Hope this helps.

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    When your on Wifi and you switch your browser to Hotspot browser. Bank of America won't let you login. You can only login if your using internet browser. You still be on Wifi but as long as your using internet browser. I don't know why it does that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12