Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Welcome to the stacks and enjoy the #1 smartphone out there! You'll find plenty of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

Advertisement

Welcome to the stacks and enjoy the #1 smartphone out there! You'll find plenty of resources and advice here.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~welcome to the best place on the net. I used to be a novice a bb. But now the guys at work call me the bb rainman and I got all my info from the stacks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome! Just spend whatever free time you can reading threads and learning.....you think you love it now......just wait till you really discover all the coolness of the BB/Pinstack world!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

1902 no está en línea Stack level 1
    it's like a Range Rover to me

playzwithfire no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, My addiction has becomming worse and worse, not enough hours in a day to keep changing themes and wallpapers, I thought I was a computer geek this is so much worse. I sit in the car to pick up the kids and play and play lol.

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome to the stacks! I see your from Staten Island, reppin the Wu Tang Clan
    Your already addicted and you probably haven't even discovered half of it's features!
    Enjoy learning from everyone here!

playzwithfire no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yep staten island girl here, Hate this place lol. And I have become addicted to these boards as well as my BB lol
    Gina

I'm not a pyromaniac, I just enjoy playing with fire!

igabc20 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey How ya doin. Im also new to the Blackberry community. And i could be more happy bout it. I recently bought a the BB Curve 8300 for AT&T for good price too. There is so much to learn bout this phone n i knw dis the right place to learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12