So just purchased a bb curve 8330 and I was told that I could find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tinkergirl no está en línea Stack level 1

new to the BB curve 8330 please help

Advertisement

So just purchased a bb curve 8330 and I was told that I could find a download to change the interface to look like the bb tour or bb 8900. I was a tmobile user of the bb 8900 and loved it but had to switch to sprint because of lack of coverage. I wanted to go with curve 8330 but I love the interface of the 8900. Can anyone direct me to the right location to find the download?
    New to the whole BB world
    Thanks

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I believe you should be looking for a theme that looks similar to the 8900. If you look in the free themes index under the 83xx part, you'll find a whole bunch of different things. Maybe something you would like better than what you're looking for. Or if worse comes to worse and you don't like any of those, you can always request a theme. Our theme makers are some of the best on the net.

Here's one page strictly for you're device. http://forums.pinstack.com/f150/

Here's another from one of the popular theme makers.http://forums.pinstack.com/f30/ratons_themes-96404/

And also if you are interested in paying, one of best mods Cherri has her own website http://allthingsberry.com/ I believe. She has nice themes also. And I think a few of them are free.
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 10-30-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Thank for your help. Ok so since I'm really new to this where can I find step on how to download this too my phone or is it just easy to use the mobile app and download it that way. I have downloaded the file that I want to my computer.
    Thanks for your help!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If the theme is an OTA(over the air) .jad link, then you just click the link from your BB either by emailing it to yourself or visiting the page where it is located via your BB browser. You will then be prompted to install. This is the easiest way to get new themes.

If the theme is a .zip or .rar file then you need to download the files to your computer, extract the files, then use the BlackBerry Desktop Manager's Application Loader to install the theme on your device.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thank you
    I just downloaded the BB desktop manager

Glad you found one you liked. Sorry haven't been here for a while I've been sick. Any other questions you have about anything I'll be happy to try and answer.