Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by jamkam I thought the corp stores aren't allowed to sell until tomorrow ... BlackBerry Curve forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: New TMO 8320 CURVE - Unboxing

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jamkam
    I thought the corp stores aren't allowed to sell until tomorrow (9.24) ?

Great news: Due to the excitement and demand for the BlackBerry Curve, Retail stores will start selling the Curve on Saturday, September 22, rather than Monday as originally planned.
    The handsets have been delivered to stores and our customers want them, so why wait until Monday?
    The BlackBerry Curve is the smallest QWERTY BlackBerry and is also the only BlackBerry with HotSpot @Home and Wi-Fi data connectivity. With T-Mobile HotSpot @Home, customers can place calls over their broadband connections at home. When they are not connected via Wi-Fi at home, they will enjoy the same great GSM service they have today through T-Mobile's network. BlackBerry Curve customers can get unlimited voice calling with the HotSpot @Home add-on feature from home or any US T-Mobile HotSpot locations.
    This device is perfect for customers who want the newest and most technologically advanced full QWERTY BlackBerry.
    Top Features
    Wi-Fi and Mobile Calling
    Effortlessly transition between Wi-Fi calling and T-Mobile's network while you talk. Get great coverage at home when used with a T-Mobile HotSpot @Home wireless router. Unlimited nationwide calls over Wi-Fi at home, or at any US T-Mobile HotSpot with the T-Mobile HotSpot @Home add-on feature. Please note: HotSpot @Home pricing will go up on October 3.
    High Speed Internet
    Whether you're near a Wi-Fi connection or on the T-Mobile network, you can quickly surf the Web and view pictures, documents, and other large attachments. With the optional Web Guard feature activated, certain Web sites are automatically filtered for safer browsing.
    Personal and Work E-mail
    Send and receive messages from your personal and work e-mail accounts.
    Available in Pale Gold, a T-Mobile exclusive color, and Titanium.
    Please note: New $9.99 Unlimited BlackBerry E-mail and $19.99 BlackBerry BIS Internet Plan give customers the best experience on their device at a great price - CLICK HERE for more info.
    Please note: The BlackBerry Curve requires a BlackBerry plan for E-mail, Web Browsing, and Instant Messaging.
    Additional Features
    myFaves
    BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Internet E-mail
    Wi-Fi/GPRS/EDGE data connectivity
    2 MP camera with flash
    Voice activated dialing
    Bluetooth
    Speakerphone
    Address book
    Calendar
    Sync with PC
    Instant Messaging - Please note: Due to system limitations, IM will not be fully functional until Monday, September 24. If a customer purchases the handset on September 22 or 23, please let them know that IM will begin working on September 24.
    Picture messaging
    Text messaging
    Web browsing
    Full QWERTY keyboard
    Trackball for 4-way navigation
    Micro SD expandable memory slot
    Multimedia player
    Competitive comparison
    AT&T: BlackBerry Curve - Similar model but lacks Wi-Fi calling and Wi-Fi data connectivity. Only available in liquid silver color.
    AT&T: BlackBerry 8820 - It is the only other BlackBerry with Wi-Fi, but it does not have a camera. It does not have HotSpot @Home.
    AT&T: Samsung Blackjack - Full QWERTY, HSDPA/UMTS, WM5.0, 1.3 MP camera.
    Verizon: Motorola Q - Full QWERTY, 1.3 MP camera with video, WM5.0, Navigation ball, EV-DO.
    Sprint: Motorola Q - Full QWERTY, 1.3 MP camera with video, WM5.0, Navigation ball, EV-DO.
    Demo Phones
    If you have not received your demo phones, please do not EDL your stock.
    Training Materials
    Attached below is the Tips and Tricks/Known Issues document.
    Tips and Tricks/ Known Issues document
    Equipment Protection
    Tier C: $5.99/month. $110 deductible
    Availability
    The official date that this handset can be sold to customers is Saturday, September 22.
    Pricing
    In the rare case that a price doesn't come up when you enter the SKU, please price override using the List Price Incorrect code and then enter the appropriate price. This will not impact your commission.
    BlackBerry Curve - New Activation
    Invoice Price 2-Year Instant Rebate POS Mail-in-Rebate Net 2-Year Price Net 1-Year Price
    $449.99 $150.00 $299.99 $50.00 $249.99 $299.99

BlackBerry Curve - Upgrade
    2-Year Base Price 1-Year Base Price Upgrade Eligible Mail-in Rebate 2-Year Net Ineligible Pricing No Contract Net Ineligble Pricing:
    $299.99 $349.99 $50.00 $399.99 $449.99

chevyboy67 no está en línea Stack level 1

i bought my phone on sat just returned one today only to get another one not working properly> the uma for the hot spot on my wireless router is not functioning properly. i think it has something to do with my router.... i didnt take their router because i had one allready configured with all my networking stuff like pc's and printers and all security. im on the phone with tmobile tech right now and they dont evenknow how to work the curve. just great! anyone who had a problem please email me with the solution if any.... chevyboy67@tmo.blackberry.net

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chevyboy67
    i bought my phone on sat just returned one today only to get another one not working properly> the uma for the hot spot on my wireless router is not functioning properly. i think it has something to do with my router.... i didnt take their router because i had one allready configured with all my networking stuff like pc's and printers and all security. im on the phone with tmobile tech right now and they dont evenknow how to work the curve. just great! anyone who had a problem please email me with the solution if any.... chevyboy67@tmo.blackberry.net
    Did you do a device switch from your desktop manager? This will make the 8320 not hook up right with WiFi.

Backup your bb. You need to do a partial wipe via secuirty options and then advanced resotre with your messages and such. You should get it working again.

Under optioins - mobile network you need to see this:
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    BlackBerry Curve - Upgrade
    2-Year Base Price 1-Year Base Price Upgrade Eligible Mail-in Rebate 2-Year Net Ineligible Pricing No Contract Net Ineligble Pricing:
    $299.99 $349.99 $50.00 $399.99 $449.99
    I just ordered with tmo rep for 1 yr contract for $349.99. comes tue or wed.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    can I just call you and order? LOL. seriously though, refer me to a rep that knows all of this. My contract is up Oct. 2nd. I want the 8320 and I want another 1 yr contract. What am I going to pay?
    b.N, I can tell you from 1st hand experience tonight, you can get it for $349.99 with a 1 yr contract and mail in that $50 rebate and end up paying $299.99. they won't give you free shipping though. suck it up!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ No option for Xm with T-mo atm.

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

for those of you planning in using the hotspot @ home unlimited minutes add on, better do it sooner rather than later, the price is supposed to go up starting in October! that's $120 a year in savings by acting fast!

no2plates no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    215A2574

Even more reason to dump my treo in file 13...

Champagne is a nice color!
    ... so I tossed my Treo

carolbob no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: New TMO 8320 CURVE - Unboxing

I'm with Tmo and I bought my Curve on Ebay 2 weeks ago and it is an at&t phone. I basically have an at&t phone, liquid silver, with a camera. I love it!
    I was also able to receive Tmo service right away. BTW, I paid $449, I was not elegable for a discount thru Tmo.

lldru32 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I want one so bad!!!!

ml320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    pm 4 pin

my new curve is on the way.....CS let me order it on saturday but it would not ship out until today!!!!!

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~nevermind...I totally missed the links at the bottom to pages 2, 3,and 4 oops!

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~do they include the at home wifi router with the price or do you pay extra? Also, is the headphone one or two pieces? I have a Pearl and mine is only a one piece. And my last question...is the internet a lot faster than the Edge connections?

SupersoakdatHO no está en línea Stack level 1

Dr Suha, you don't need a seperate router for the @home thing, it just uses wireless internet routers that's are in your area

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by SupersoakdatHO
    Dr Suha, you don't need a seperate router for the @home thing, it just uses wireless internet routers that's are in your area
    So you mean, I can add on the 9.99 tmo @home service without having to buy their router?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast