Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Originally Posted by kelhosseiny Lol yeah I probably will, how's the video playback on them? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: New TMO 8320 CURVE - Unboxing

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kelhosseiny
    Lol yeah I probably will, how's the video playback on them? Fullscreen?

Video playback is pretty good, I don't really use. I use the media mainly for music and pictures, and yea you can view it on full screen.

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I got mine today and oh my god I love it my new second bestfriend my Pearl is still #1!!!
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

zoeyak03 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm loving my curve. I found a solution to the bulky sleeve issue for ladies dress pants and other items with tight pockets: an auto-lock feature activated by putting your phone into your pocket.

Part of what is nice about the sleeve is the automatic lock feature. If you put your bb in the sleeve, the screen automatically shuts off and the keypad locks. This is due to a "censor" according to RIM. I believe this sensor is activated magnetically, so I tried placing a magnet against the back of my curve. Voila! The screen shuts off and the key pad locks. As soon as you move the magnet the screen turns on again and the buttons work. So off to office depot I went to buy some slim but strong magnets. I bought a pack of six and taped them together with scotch tape in a rectangular shape and slipped it into my pocket. As soon as I place my phone in my pocket (back of phone facing magnets) it shuts off. This doesn't prevent scratches and such, but as long as your bb is the only thing in your pocket (which it would be if your pockets are tight enough to warrant this) it should not get scratched. I have not noticed any bad side effects of the magnets against the phone. (I would post a picture, but I'm not a level 2 stacker yet, as I mainly read, and not write posts.)

Just thought anyone wearing pants with small pockets might benefit from this knowledge.

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

I must stay I am extremely unhappy about this phone. I am still having a hard time putting my sim card in it, my main problem with it is the rubbery feel and not enough bling, I should have went into the store and play around with it, but for now, I will try it if I don't like it, I will find something to so with it.

This kind of looks like a pregnant pearl, nothing more than a "gurl fone"

chill636 no está en línea Stack level 2

i just got the titanium and LOVE IT!! esp the aim feature! i am not too crazy about the gold

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

yay i just got my 8320 titanium and i love it so scared to take all the stuff off the screen hehe

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by DaThunder
    I must stay I am extremely unhappy about this phone. I am still having a hard time putting my sim card in it, my main problem with it is the rubbery feel and not enough bling, I should have went into the store and play around with it, but for now, I will try it if I don't like it, I will find something to so with it.

This kind of looks like a pregnant pearl, nothing more than a "gurl fone"
    You can always donate it to me I rescue unwanted Blackberries

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'll take it!

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

I gave the 8800 to my mom

PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

Oh well, my mom on the other hand probably wouldn't know how to use it. Lol. She'd actually get mad for having too many features. All she wants is to be able to talk

PIN/ID
    just ask

Oh well, my mom on the other hand probably wouldn't know how to use it. Lol. She'd actually get mad for having too many features. All she wants is to be able to talk
    that what i thought about my mom and my pearl but now shes talking about wanting keep it instead of upgrading to another phone i think not i lovemy curve(that is named Hannah) but i still want my pearl(named Mylee) i know I'm a addict.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

Completely understandable, BB addictions are the best kind. I'm addicted to my pearl (Jamie) (and I thought I was the only one that named his phones) mylee is a nice name

PIN/ID
    just ask

Completely understandable, BB addictions are the best kind. I'm addicted to my pearl (Jamie) (and I thought I was the only one that named his phones) mylee is a nice name
    thanks their name came form Hannah Montana a disney show
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

noodlenguyen no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by koqui79
    Does anyone know if they would let you open another account with the same number if you've recently (the day before!) cancelled an account?
    I think I can answer your question but i'm not sure what you want to do and what's your situtation.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910