My gf just got a ti 8320 and as posted previously, the new one has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

phutro no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New titanium model? Different UI / screen?

Advertisement

My gf just got a ti 8320 and as posted previously, the new one has a wifi logo on the top plastic piece.

However, I've noticed that when I set the font (Milbank Tall), size (7), (bold off, font smoothing on) to the same on both phones, my 8320 (bought when they first came out) displays the font still smaller than my gf's. Also, the menu color seems to be different on her's, not that different, just a shade or so.

I'll post pictures soon. Anyone else notice this? Or am i missing a setting buried deep within?

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I just got a bb 8320 Curve I have T-Mobile and it has the wi-fi also at the top.

I exchanged it for the gold one I received a few weeks ago as an upgrade, but it had cracks on it, but that also had the wi-fi at the top.

¤Via: Crackberry Curve 8320¤
    "It's High-End, It's Shiny, It Means Business"
    "Blackberry, Go Get One! "
    •The Cut Life / C.O.T.C.•

Moe2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had my 8320 since it first came out and mine has the WiFi logo on it.

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    I noticed the same color differences in 2 of my curves menus as well. Just as you stated the colors were a bit off. One maybe a shade darker than the other.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I never noticed anything like, I would like to see screen shots.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ when I first got my original 8320 titanium when first released, that model did not have the little wifi stamp a top. However, after the first wave of 8320s tmo started putting the finishing wifi stamp touch on all their curves to come. I noticed that my screen on my original titanium was way more vivid then that of the post models. I am not sure why this is, but I am sure it has to do with supply and demand of some sort.

phutro no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've not forgotten about pictures, just need to get some free time. Aside from the colours, has no one else noticed the size differnece in fonts?

sohood no está en línea Stack level 2
    the first time i had the 8320 it had the wifi logo and it also had an option where i could add background color when texting, my current one doesnt have it

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ never heard of the color option sohood...

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    The font and color issue could be due to different OSes...are both phones updated? Also all BBs are capable of displaying a striped background of color...it's in the options under security->geberal settings->message background colors

Wilfred no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2138A139
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ when I first got my original 8320 titanium when first released, that model did not have the little wifi stamp a top. However, after the first wave of 8320s tmo started putting the finishing wifi stamp touch on all their curves to come. I noticed that my screen on my original titanium was way more vivid then that of the post models. I am not sure why this is, but I am sure it has to do with supply and demand of some sort.

I see no wifi stamp on mine.. I guess that is really only T-Mobile feature