Someone mention in a thread that simply replacing their sim card gave them the bb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

new sim card? i will scream ;-O

Advertisement

Someone mention in a thread that simply replacing their sim card gave them the bb browser on the unlocked at&t curve (running on tmobile). Could it be that freakin simple. I completely forgot that some of your service options is based off of the sim card. I had this problem with a sim card I had before. It appears that they change from time to time and if you have a newer phone some features or service might not work....I spent many days with tech support on an sim card once before. It feels very fimiliar to what I am experiencing I will post again tomorrow night and let everyone know if this will actually allow the bb browser to appear on the newer OS

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: new sim card? i will scream ;-O

They were using o2, they didn't have the newest OS. I guessing they were able to get the browser because, their service book was resend when they got the new Sim card.

Give it a try tho and let us know.. first install the newest os which is from Smartone Voda and then get the new sim.
    Last edited by flash24; 08-23-2007 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: new sim card? i will scream ;-O

Because I got a new Sim Card a week after I got my curve.. I tried tons of OS but only o2 gave me the browser.