Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was running .77 and last night upgraded to the new .97 beta floating about ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Advertisement

I was running .77 and last night upgraded to the new .97 beta floating about in the wild. Neither of these OSes has been able to open .jpg files sent to my email. Even if it's sent from another Blackberry. Anyone else having this issue?
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

sartwell no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by popo341 View Post
    I am running OS v4.5.0.97 now on my 8330 Sprint.
    Me too on my Verizon 8330
    I don't have a cell phone, I have a BlackBerry !

sartwell no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pegb856 View Post
    I was running .77 and last night upgraded to the new .97 beta floating about in the wild. Neither of these OSes has been able to open .jpg files sent to my email. Even if it's sent from another Blackberry. Anyone else having this issue?
    I just tried it to see what happens and I was able to open and view a .jpg. I'm running .97
    I don't have a cell phone, I have a BlackBerry !

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    some times BlackBerrys need to be cleaned out, my Curve was very laggy at one time too , how i fixed mine was i emptyed all the cache from the internet browser, then i did a system cleaning, do so a system cleaning go to ( BB Menu > Options > Security options > Clean memory > "this this option Disabled" But Hit the BlackBerry Butten to bring the menu up, and select "Clean now" takes about 5-7 seconds.

Try it out

P.S: you dont lose any kinda contact info out of this, its basicly a Defrag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12