Hey guys, I'm a new member fron New York City and I just got a ... BlackBerry Curve forum
New member Question about Documents TO GO
Hey guys, I'm a new member fron New York City and I just got a blackberry 8310(I actually traded for it) And I dont have have a clue about its functionality But I like like the Document to Go feature. Except when I try to access my files it says something about firewall is not allowed by your IT policy. I pretty sure its because my friend used it for his job on wall street. how is it posible to enable documents to go.
Please make my day I need to write my reasearch paper while commuting to and from the university thanks
Does anybody know how to make documents to go work when it say Firewall not allowed by IT policy?
ok here you go for steps
1. sync all your information to the computer.... NOT backup
2. download this this program called JL_cmdr ... run a complete wipe... then reset to defaults (you must upgrade to 4.5OS to get this to work).
3. reload the operating system on the BB desktop manager
5. NEVER load your old backups again... you will reload the policy if you do
6. make a backup and delete all previous ones
enjoy the Stacks
What is meant when you stated Sync all the information to the computer and how do I goabout doing that?
Tags for this Thread