Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The 9.99 e-mail plan is not supported by BB devices you will need the full ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Logical_psycho no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248711DD

Advertisement

The 9.99 e-mail plan is not supported by BB devices you will need the full data plan @19.99 per set as told by tmo,I had the full data plan and my daughter did not she had all sorts of problems even wifi would not work for her to search the internet, switched her to the data plan solved the problem.

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lobolink View Post
    The prob is that all messaging programs made for bb are data based. Even though they are messages the program has to login using the internet, and that will cost you data charges. Contact tmo and ask them the number to check on you data usage. and try getting the 19.99 data service. I really don't understand how people can have a blackberry without the data coverage. You don't get the full potential of your bb.
    I already had the full data plan, but hardly used the internet other than just downloading stuff OTA. I have not had the full data plan all this year and ALL OF MY INSTANT MESSAGING WORKED WITH NO PROBLEMS, This is the same for my wife. We never used the internet so we dropped down to just the email add on at the beginning of the year and everything still worked besides the internet. And NO we werent getting charged extra for data.
    Thanks anyways everyone, this has been resolved. My wifes IM's are working again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridicule View Post
    Actually, that blurb that harm_dzines posted means that they have bundled the IM bits with it (the one thing the messaging-only service won't have is browsing).

And that'll just be browsing through blackberry - they'll still be able to use a hotspot browser if they're in wifi coverage.
    Yes, the only i dont get is the internet which is fine, I hardly used it anyways and when I need to I just use it while at work with the wi-fi

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    so if it's fixed...what was the problem?

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547 View Post
    so if it's fixed...what was the problem?
    Dont know, it just started working as normal this morning. The only thing I can think of is that I did notice the last day or two that her EDGE has been going from lower to upper caps, its been back to all upper case EDGE today and back to normal

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    they were probably doing repairs or upgrades in your area so they shut down as many towers as they can at a time without disrupting voice service so that they can repair/replace/upgrade towers and their software...t-mobile has expanded their coverage twice (this month and last) so that may have had something to do with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12