Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by HyperM3 Ok, Ill try to reitertate the situation. I use a mac ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
    Ok, Ill try to reitertate the situation. I use a mac on a daily basis for my reconciliation. I plugged my BB into my pc just for backup purposes and when my DM told me that there was an update, I downloaded it. It was not a DM update but an 8300 update. I know this because my phone spent about 40 mins downloading, not my computer. After downloading the update I now have version which includes a video camera. Clearly I did not have a video camera on my old sw version. Also I have new menus and even a doc-to-go folder.

So please, Im not new to technology and I know how to work a "fone".
    I apologize.

It was not my intention to demean your expertise in any way. It's just that I am not aware of any automatic updates for BlackBerry OS releases, nor is there an official AT&T 4.5 release available at this time that I know of.

Thus all the confusion surrounding your posts!

If anyone else is aware of anything similar, I'd appreciate a heads up on this!

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    No worries, I just hate being attacked like a noob. I had no idea there was an update out even from other service providers and was just as confused as everyone else when it came up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12