Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by thbassman I love having that much memory! It will be great for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I love having that much memory!
    It will be great for people who like alot of software. I use little except a banking and Fidelity software. I delete all the games and other crap that comes on the device.

The biggest improvement (only one) is the camera. The images are much better than my Bold and the auto-focus works very well for closeups, etc. I would like to have this camera in he Bold.

You have lots of memory but if you have used the Bold, it's processor has spoiled you. Not a problem if you need do one thing at a time but the 8900 processor is overloaded if you try to do anything while it is working. 90% of the time this is a non-issue.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Now I tend to have a few things running in background! BerryWeather, Berry a code, Boxtone health app , and the other usuals
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuittonbabi18 View Post
    Today the releasing date for many places is the 8900,I dropped using my bold just to try it out. So I bought it outright (no available upgrade at the time.) After only a hour of having the phone I realized what a terrible phone this is,so a suggestion for those selling,trading,or returning the bold or any other blackberry do yourself a favor do not. I never had a problem with my bold it has been great other then the standard battery drainage got a new battery works alot better. Depending on the area coverage 3G may be at a big disadvantage. The phone is cheaply made all plastic,take 10 minutes to turn on,complete lag and In my opinion it feels like if dropped it turn into a bunch of blackberry pieces,and also lags so bad!! Just a heads up on people fussing over this phone,it is all hype! I am selling on craigslist right now,I waited months for this and called 20 different stores in NJ today and the last place I had called had it.
    I just dropped my cheap feeling 8900 from under my chin onto the driveway. It took a direct hit to the chrome bezel. There is a tiny black mark where it hit the ground and that's about it. Not bad for a poorly made piece of crap, eh??

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    There's a saying.."Whatever rocks your boat".. There is no BlackBerry out there "cheaply made". If you don't like it, return it. Its why you have various devices to choose from
    I'll put my 8900 vs any out in the market. So choose your words wisely! [*_*]
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've had every BB under the sun and I can confidently say I like the 8900 best. It's better than my Bold. And with things like Flycast/Pandora, the EDGE streaming is just as good as my Bold which is the only really plus for 3G on a BB, the browser certainly doesn't load any faster over 3G. GPS and streaming is the only place you'll see differences, and it's not even that much better on the Bold.
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think everyone can agree that the 8900 is not for everyone.

vas729 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had a bold and returned it for the 8900 as soon as I could get to the at&t store. But I am one that loved my 8310 more than the bold as well. I didnt like the size of the bold. I am in a 3g fringe area, so my battery was always dying on me. The 8900 is perfect for me. An awesome upgrade from the 8310 in my opinion. And its size is even better than that of the 8310!

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    I've had every BB under the sun and I can confidently say I like the 8900 best. It's better than my Bold. And with things like Flycast/Pandora, the EDGE streaming is just as good as my Bold which is the only really plus for 3G on a BB, the browser certainly doesn't load any faster over 3G. GPS and streaming is the only place you'll see differences, and it's not even that much better on the Bold.
    I love mine as well but there was something about the 8700 that was just so nice.

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Quote Originally Posted by cbeslash View Post
    Well first off i see this is your first post. Welcome to the Stacks

Sorry you feel that way i love my 8900 and have not had any of those problems that you stated. just return it to ATT they will give you your money back. Its possible you may have gotten a defective one.
    I have to agree, when i got my Javelin, its was unlocked btw, i had the same problems he had, but when i upgraded the OS, and sent Att's svs books, my 8900 is the bomb, if u still have it i would give it a chance, but if you still can't stand it, do what everyone is saying Bro..." Send it back for a refund"...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12