Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

im a low end user, i got my curve and the blackberry carring case for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: New ATT Red curve 8310

Advertisement

im a low end user, i got my curve and the blackberry carring case for $120 bucks, wasnt bad when i paid full price for the pearl when it came out.....
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by t.brock View Post
    im a low end user, i got my curve and the blackberry carring case for $120 bucks, wasnt bad when i paid full price for the pearl when it came out.....
    Nice Work! Congratulations on your new Curve, you are really going to enjoy that baby!
    I love mine. It's the very best BlackBerry I've owned.

Cheers....

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

i must say since i got my red 8310 i have been neglecting my 8320 . it just sits in my purse and i use it for text messaging and bbm only . im proud to show off my 8310 but my 8320 titanium gets no airtime . lol . my 8310 does everything , including finding directions when im lost which is ALWAYS .
    hello, im fabulous !!

dbmet no está en línea Stack level 1

Red one looks really nice

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

Based on $100 per month for more than a year I am too a high end user. Can any of you help me get the BB8310 for a reduced amount (less than $50 sounds good)....thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I just checked the website, its listed at $199 w/2 yr contract. Who do I call to check about getting it as an upgrade for less than $100?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

I assume you call the sales department and discuss the price with the CS rep.

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

So is there anyone that can help?? I am really interested in buying this phone.

yolkey no está en línea Stack level 1

Irecieve my first blackberry 8700c for amazon for 1cent on a new contract..I receive the new 8310 red sexy on upgrade for 74.99 from amazon.com now the price has jump back up to 99.99 for new accouts and for upgrades.But the best website to check for price reduces are amazon.com wirefly.com letstalk.com and yes walmart.com But amazon is top of the list..they will call your cell phone carrier to make sure your good for a upgrade and you get the phone for the price that is offered.:-)

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Looks rly nice, But i wouldn't get curve coz of its size plus the red looks bad on it.

Quote Originally Posted by geezie View Post
    i must say since i got my red 8310 i have been neglecting my 8320 . it just sits in my purse and i use it for text messaging and bbm only . im proud to show off my 8310 but my 8320 titanium gets no airtime . lol . my 8310 does everything , including finding directions when im lost which is ALWAYS .
    I'm having the same experience and loving it. Especially after owning every other new BB this year, I find the 8310 the perfect match for my needs and usage. Plus they finally painted one my favorite shade of RED....Yay!.... Thanks AT&T!

michael95gt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247AC00B

I wish I had gotten the Red. I went back and forth at the store, but finally chose the Titanium. Red is my favorite color as well, I'm still in my 30 days, but I'm not gonna exchange just for the color. I noticed CNN.CN allready has the Red 8310 faceplates, so I'll just wait and get a full housing from him and then I can swap back and forth at will.

Quote Originally Posted by michael95gt View Post
    I wish I had gotten the Red. I went back and forth at the store, but finally chose the Titanium. Red is my favorite color as well, I'm still in my 30 days, but I'm not gonna exchange just for the color. I noticed CNN.CN allready has the Red 8310 faceplates, so I'll just wait and get a full housing from him and then I can swap back and forth at will.
    Once you swap the full housings, let us know how long it takes. And what if any problems one may encounter. I've done a lot with my various BB's but I have never taken one apart, mainly because I have not had the need to.

Looking forward to your report.

Cheers!

bfdm_mexi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a27821

Quote Originally Posted by geezie View Post
    im a "high end user" and i got my red 8310 for 100 bucks . =]
    Im very high end. got my curve for FREE and sold my old pearl for $120! woohoo... I wanted a Red Pearl but I like silver too. anyway this has nothing to do with the topic.
    AT&T. 9000 Bold. Fresno, CA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12