Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So today I Recieved my new Curve red. I love it! I Originally had the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ems5000 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile New ATT Red curve 8310

Advertisement

So today I Recieved my new Curve red. I love it! I Originally had the 8830 and switched to an Iphone. That was the biggest mistake of my life! I decided to switch to ATT it seems they are getting some of the best PDA/Smartphones around. I purchased the phone from Letstalk.com it was free after $125 dollars worth of mail in rebates. The phone also came with a free 1GB storage card and reader. Ill post some pictures here below. My first reaction when I opened the box... How small! The only thing i can say I dont like about it (see pictures below) is that the camera is hidden behind the back faceplate.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: New ATT Red curve 8310

nice ... it looks like you can see the camera with the back on, maybe I'm looking at it wrong?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

LOL...It looks to me that there is a hole for the camera...
    Last edited by reddog187; 10-23-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Ems5000 no está en línea Stack level 3

Ya i just didnt like how the battery cover goes over it. I think they should have built it into the case and made the battery cover smaller.

hockeynut no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the same one - love it!
    SteveH
    Austin TX

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I'm really enjoying my Red Curve. The build quality is improved over the two 8300's I purchased when first released. Those were quite good, just not as refined as this one. I plan on using this one until RIM develops a new model that is significant enough to justify the upgrade. This is the first of all the BB's I've had that has such great battery life, a better keyboard than all the rest & the brightest display. ~via RED BB831 0 (wap.pinstack.com)~

xlaurx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2188633D

Thumbs up Re: New ATT Red curve 8310

i just got mine on Halloween thru AT&T- woo hoo. I had the silver 8300 but it was stolen on my birthday! - ; &
    I didnt think I wld like the red but its pretty sexy, the camera is a little better than the 1st curve and it seems to have less bugs so far. .(Except a huge one: I cannot get into DtM App loader for the life of me- ; ( - Cant unlock themes- nothing- all i get is "no addtl apps for device found".)

You have to install the updated software.. there's a service pack on BB.com and some links in the forum...Cherri gave a link for the v4.2.2.176- thats the OS i have on it. . I am still trying to get into app loader & fix the problem - but i still love it- lol. I also have to fix my Lotus up with the IT team at work.

PS- Hockeyfan~ who's ur team? Rangers beat Devils a$$ last nite in a shootout- love it!
    Big NY fan.

ok ciao guys! wish me luck

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a crimson curve as well. Great device. I had a 8300, and when the 8310 was released I had to have it. Called ATT and they upgraded me for free (had my 8300 for 5 months). They sent the wrong color at first, but reshipped me the crimson one next day.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

xlaurx, don't forget to delete the vendor.xml file

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Quote Originally Posted by adamjay79 View Post
    I have a crimson curve as well. Great device. I had a 8300, and when the 8310 was released I had to have it. Called ATT and they upgraded me for free (had my 8300 for 5 months). They sent the wrong color at first, but reshipped me the crimson one next day.
    Wow! Great Job, how did you pull that one off. Having an 8300 for 5 months and then getting them to upgrade you to a 8310 is quite an accomplishment. How much did they charge?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

if ur a high end user with att they sometimes allow you to upgrade really early
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by harry3334 View Post
    if ur a high end user with att they sometimes allow you to upgrade really early
    How is "high end user" identified?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

more than about 90 bucks a month for a 12 month period
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

im a "high end user" and i got my red 8310 for 100 bucks . =]
    hello, im fabulous !!

Based on the definition of high end user above, I too qualify. As I spend more than that each month and I've been a customer for several years. AT&T, then Cingular, and back to "the new at&t". Anyway while I make it a practice of not discussing exact phone pricing I will say that I got my new RED 8310 Curve for well under $50.00, which included free 2 day FedEx. So as you may well imagine, I'm a very happy at&t customer. You can see by my signature line that they have sold quite a few new BlackBerrys to me, just this year. All of which I have purchased for far less than the upgrade price. Thanks AT&T!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast