I got a new 8300 last week and everything works fine except for the AT&T ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrobins no está en línea Stack level 1

New AT&T 8300 Internet Connection Problems

Advertisement

I got a new 8300 last week and everything works fine except for the AT&T related browsing (AT&T Mall, MEdia Net, Community). The regular browser, Google Maps, my personal e-mail and my enterprise e-mail all work fine. I called AT&T and they told me to bring it in and replace the unit because it was probably a broken radio. I don' t think that makes sense because everything else works fine. Anyone have any ideas?

eviljonny no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: New AT&T 8300 Internet Connection Problems

Compare your Browser and Security settings, (particularly the TLS settings under Security) with another user's device who is on the same BES as yourself. If this is not possible then call Blackberry, not AT&T, and have them walk you through the settings. Sorry I couldnt help you more.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by mrobins
    I got a new 8300 last week and everything works fine except for the AT&T related browsing (AT&T Mall, MEdia Net, Community). The regular browser, Google Maps, my personal e-mail and my enterprise e-mail all work fine. I called AT&T and they told me to bring it in and replace the unit because it was probably a broken radio. I don' t think that makes sense because everything else works fine. Anyone have any ideas?
    what happens when you try to do those things?
    I cannot access the community one (but it is just a website with links to Fan Clubs, did it on my regular flip phone), not sure about the others.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

jameskirk no está en línea Stack level 1

call customer service and have them check to see if it's provisioned correctly. just tell them media net is not working.