hello all...i just came back to the BB world after like 6 years or something...i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

machosos no está en línea Stack level 2

New 8310 User

Advertisement

hello all...i just came back to the BB world after like 6 years or something...i really dont remember much and of course a lot more features and capabilities are now available...i set up my gmail thru the email wizard and i also have the gmail app...but now when i send an email it automatically get the sent copy...also when i delete messages it does not delete them on my gmail account from a PC...any ideas???

Steve-hose no está en línea Stack level 2
    Search for the Gmail filter on this board.

thanks for the help...havent resolved the problem yet...but i am looking at some threads that should do the trick!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by machosos View Post
    thanks for the help...havent resolved the problem yet...but i am looking at some threads that should do the trick!
    Welcome to Pinstacks, the Only place to really "Boost Your BlackBerry experience"

With regards to the copy sent back to you, what you need to do is go to your "BIS" and setup a "Filter"

Filter Name:
    Apply Filter When: "From" Field
    Contains: "Your Gmail address"

Check off: Do not deliver message to device

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Are you saying that your emails are not reconciling? If that is what you are asking, to reconcile your emails, do the following. Go to where your emails are. Press the bb button (the one with all the dots). Next, scroll down to Options and then Email Reconciliation. You should be able to change the email address in which you would like to change your settings for underneath "Message Services:." Change the "Wireless Reconcile" to ON. Then press the bb button again and scroll to save. Lastly, save it.

All is good now...thanks you all!