Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for sharing the link to the OS. I just completed the upgrade on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb

Advertisement

Thanks for sharing the link to the OS. I just completed the upgrade on my curve and so far so good.

It actually seems a bit more stable in handling multiple apps at the same time. I would get frequent hangs with the last OS.

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    So with this update will the volume work fine? And can I use Tellme? I still have 4.2 and need something to get me over till the bold prices drop...

TIA

~via BB (wap.pinstack~

ndon70 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sm00th View Post
    So with this update will the volume work fine? And can I use Tellme? I still have 4.2 and need something to get me over till the bold prices drop...

TIA

~via BB (wap.pinstack~
    yes the volume works fine BUT the speaker/ringer/alert volume drops about half of what 4.2 puts out. tellme works just fine.

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    There's no fix to the half speaker volume?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JayK no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sm00th View Post
    There's no fix to the half speaker volume?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you use MP3Gain directly on all files on your Blackberry all sound levels can be increased to what ever you want to be. If they aren't MP3's just use and mp3 converter and convert them, then you can increase the volume to what ever you like.
    Your Life over Radio Waves,...Makes you think..."privacy"...

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Well stackers i figured it out. You have to move the net_rim_cm customer service.cod to your removed modules folder to get rid of the apps for what appears to be China's cell service. A simple reinstall fixed the rest. Thanks, without the things i learned here i wouldn't have even known where to start looking.
    So, are you saying that you need to remove that .cod file, before you go and update your BB? Kind of like removing the ptt.cod file from the Java folder to keep that push-to-talk feature from being install?

moab_b2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by moab_b2 View Post
    After upgrading, do you have to get the settings for Enterprise, or does it start again automatically? I have heard both ways. Also does this make the camera into a video or only still?
    Anyone know????

Jonathan82 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2459CF67
    I installed the file to my computer and deleted the vendor file but when I plugged in the bb and started the desktop manager, nothing prompted an install. Please help. I am using DM 4.7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12