Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by drew4flt72 BTW Sirthinks, I saw your Unboxing of the 8900 on YouTube. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    BTW Sirthinks, I saw your Unboxing of the 8900 on YouTube. Very nice!! But, I can't believe you paid that much for it, WOW!!

I can't wait to get mine. Thirty-two days and a wakeup....
    I took it back two days later. Then I bought it back on a plan. Only 179.00 that way.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    I took it back two days later. Then I bought it back on a plan. Only 179.00 that way.
    Good man....

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I have used the 8900 and the Bold and I can honestly say, although I love my 83xx series devices, I will never again use one as my main device.

The Bold is by far the best device I have EVER used and I have used a LOT of different phones over the years.

The curves will always hold a special little place in my heart... but it's the kind of place you put aside for a dead loved one; every now and then you think on them with a fondness but you realize that life has too many great things ahead to be weighed down by the sentiments of the past. ;-P
    Lol. That's deep!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Wow, that IS deep. Put very well too...

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I have used the 8900 and the Bold and I can honestly say, although I love my 83xx series devices, I will never again use one as my main device.

The Bold is by far the best device I have EVER used and I have used a LOT of different phones over the years.

The curves will always hold a special little place in my heart... but it's the kind of place you put aside for a dead loved one; every now and then you think on them with a fondness but you realize that life has too many great things ahead to be weighed down by the sentiments of the past. ;-P
    Whereas I am completely the opposite. I love my 8330. I went cukoo over the Bold. Then out comes the 8900. I wasn't sure about it at first but, a Curve with all the BANG of the Bold... I was sold!! I love the Bold but it feels like I am holding a deck of cards up to my ear.

The 8900 solves this problem.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Same here. The only thing i am definitely missing is the AMAZING Bold keyboard ...

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~plz do not sell any of your old bb. I had a pearl and 3 months into it I got the 8320. I sold the pearl big mistake. I seen it after 5 months and was pissed off even though it was not mine any more. The buttons where messed up the back cover scratched up. Oh man my pearl. Besides that if any thing happens to your 8900 u will want your 83xx. You know its reliable. I will never sell any of my bb ever again. Its always better to use it as a back up instead of going to a regular phone. I can't wait to get a 8900

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123