Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well that should be cool. I just hope it don't take to long before I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Well that should be cool. I just hope it don't take to long before I get to play will all those toys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I cant go back to the 83xx after now having all the new gen devices but i must agree with Lava, the 83xx will always have a special place

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    gotta love the theme nazi
    LMAO! That's Priceless cat
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 01-08-2009 at 01:26 PM.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4
    my 8320 is my first luv....im waiting on the 8900...but i will never forget my curve..
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4
    Nothing but CURVE love here. I'm a 8320 owner, and I couldn't let go when the BOLD came out, and also had to keep my 8320 over the STORM. But I soooo can't wait for the 8900!!! Happy V-day for meeee. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by alex003 View Post
    Nothing but CURVE love here. I'm a 8320 owner, and I couldn't let go when the BOLD came out, and also had to keep my 8320 over the STORM. But I soooo can't wait for the 8900!!! Happy V-day for meeee. Haha

I did exactly the same thing! I can't wait to try the 8900. Glad I decided not to jump on the bold or Storm. Believe me, I almost got the storm, preordered it and was ready to switch to Verizon, but cancelled it at the last second. I am glad I did. I think the 8900 is the one for me.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    it probably is ! pdxmatts by the way ... remember that picture of audrey you made for my Bold ?
    Could you make one for the Curve's resolution please 480*360 ? that picture or any picture of her that you think is nice !

Thanks so much

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm currently back to using my Curve, as the Bold is in it's box, waiting to be sold.

I LOVE THE CURVE. It's freaking tiny compared to the Bold, and I LOVE the feel of it in my hand; buttons and all. I can't wait to get the Jav, but the Curve makes it a bit more bearable.

PIN/ID
    AskMe

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Thanks! Looking forward to your review, whenevers.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Itll come in time if i have time lol my life is so chaotic right now - ridiculous workload ...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I'm currently back to using my Curve, as the Bold is in it's box, waiting to be sold.

I LOVE THE CURVE. It's freaking tiny compared to the Bold, and I LOVE the feel of it in my hand; buttons and all. I can't wait to get the Jav, but the Curve makes it a bit more bearable.

Nice to have you back .
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    it probably is ! pdxmatts by the way ... remember that picture of audrey you made for my Bold ?
    Could you make one for the Curve's resolution please 480*360 ? that picture or any picture of her that you think is nice !

Thanks so much
    Pm'd it to ya

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    I still use my 8330 quite a bit. I love all my kids.... Oh and I love my children too.... ;-)
    BTW Sirthinks, I saw your Unboxing of the 8900 on YouTube. Very nice!! But, I can't believe you paid that much for it, WOW!!

I can't wait to get mine. Thirty-two days and a wakeup....

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have used the 8900 and the Bold and I can honestly say, although I love my 83xx series devices, I will never again use one as my main device.

The Bold is by far the best device I have EVER used and I have used a LOT of different phones over the years.

The curves will always hold a special little place in my heart... but it's the kind of place you put aside for a dead loved one; every now and then you think on them with a fondness but you realize that life has too many great things ahead to be weighed down by the sentiments of the past. ;-P
    I believe in paying for quality products!
    Support PinStack.com by getting a premium membership.
    Click HERE for your membership options

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast