Anyone have one of these? http://www.amazon.com/Neuros-MPEG-4-...4916141&sr=8-1 Thinkin about getting one to simplify putting vids on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder

Advertisement

Anyone have one of these? http://www.amazon.com/Neuros-MPEG-4-...4916141&sr=8-1

Thinkin about getting one to simplify putting vids on my curve. Any thoughts or comments on if its worth buying?
    Last edited by lovin2act; 11-12-2007 at 09:07 PM.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

shakuyi no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2425A121

Re: Neuros MPEG-4 Recorder

to simplify putting videos on your curve?????????? what r u trying to do? i use 1 - 2 programs for the entire process

a video converter to get the format to either avi or mpg4 and then use blackberry video converter to convert it for screen size then just drag and drop no need for media manager too this way works faster

i do it all day long at work catch up on tv shows hehe....finishing up weeds now

Really? Maybe I am retarded cause I thought it was some long drawn out process to get movies on my phone! I'll have to look into it more here before I shell for this thing then.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._8800_etc.html

There are countless threads about putting vids on your blackberry.

I think I was thinkin this would work for my store bought dvd's in less steps. As in bypassing the protection/encryption on them and bam its on my card and then into my bb. I have figured out how to get tv shows, and little video clips, but I am mainly lookin to get movies on, and thats where it seems to get less simple. So I thought this contraption was the one to do it all, and in seemingly one step. Im still kind new to the bb world so forgive my noobnetic ignorance

ChrisMc73 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
    to simplify putting videos on your curve?????????? what r u trying to do? i use 1 - 2 programs for the entire process

a video converter to get the format to either avi or mpg4 and then use blackberry video converter to convert it for screen size then just drag and drop no need for media manager too this way works faster

i do it all day long at work catch up on tv shows hehe....finishing up weeds now
    What do you use to convert the DVD to AVI or MPG4? I need an all in one video converter for doing videos for BB and iPOD (Classic)...what software do you use for that?

Then you are saying...there is this BlackBerry Video Converter? Is it free? Where to get it?

I have DVD Shrink right now, but then I need to get it into a format for BB and/or iPod...what to use?

I guess if I spend $99 I could get NERO and it would do it all?

jjames42 no está en línea Stack level 2

I posted a small how to for this about 2 days ago. Check this link for information.