Hi there So, here is the thing... i need to remove anything that BB UNite ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rohrerv no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Need to remove BB Unite!!!

Advertisement

Hi there

So, here is the thing... i need to remove anything that BB UNite installed on my BB 8300....

How do i do that... because in the instructiones manual there is no reference what so ever to that.....

Please... a little help....

Thanx a lot....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hi, I think some people were trying to help you but you never replied. There's a thread in motion already for it, also started by you. Check it out and follow up with them i wish you the best of luck sorting out that problem dude http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=825274

rohrerv no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hi, I think some people were trying to help you but you never replied. There's a thread in motion already for it, also started by you. Check it out and follow up with them i wish you the best of luck sorting out that problem dude http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=825274

Thats a different problem.... now i need to uninstall this software cause i really think its crap... for now....

Hope newer versions will be better....

Still... i need help to clean my BB 8300 from BB Unite.....

Thanx....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would advise you to do a backup and wipe the phone bro. I've heard of people bricking their phones using this app. maybe you should reset your phone.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    the only way to fully remove Unite! is to do a jl commander wipe of the device/reset to factory. Backup any information you want to keep, any apps, etc, and wipe the device.

londonmandan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JL didn't work for me, I just wiped it and called TMO and said I am getting a 507 error and got a new one next day lol

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    I'm surprised that they gave you a new phone as error 507 is what SHOULD happen when you do a wipe with javaloader/JL_CMDER. Error 507 basically means no OS installed, start up DM and install the OS and you're in business