I hope this is the right place to post this question. I got my 8310 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TSUalum93 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need Specific Type of Case For 8310

Advertisement

I hope this is the right place to post this question.

I got my 8310 on Friday and got a holster clip as a part of the deal I got in on. Problem is there is a magnetic thing that makes it go into what I will refer to as a sleep mode when clicked in. I need to be able to see the face of the BB at all times -- it can go to sleep when clicked in but I have to be able to wake it up without taking it out of the holster. I talk to high school kids for work and most of the classrooms I go into don't have clocks and I have to use my BB to let me know what time it is as I am making the presentation. I also have to easily see if my sons day care calls. They know to only call during the day in an emergency so it is the only call I would stop a presentation for.

I would prefer a hard case to protect the BB and one that offers screen protection that will clip on to my clothing.

I appreciate your help.

Maddy

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Need Specific Type of Case For 8310

I think they pretty much all make them go to sleep. Ebay sells some fully enclosed cases that have a plastic face. That will keep your screen save and it will clip on your clothes the same way the holster does.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

There are some cases such as this one: http://www.eaccess-estore.com/store/....asp?item=1495 as well as some others on that site that have an open face with a clip on the back. Some of them have a clip that is permanent and some have one that is removable. Not my style but it may work for you. Good luck!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Here is a site that I have done business with, that offers great products and good customer service. I do not work for them, simply a happy customer.

Here is the case I use without a magnet

Cheers!