im buying an iphone tomorrow and Im trying to figure out how to get my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blakeyates no está en línea Stack level 3

Need some help..

im buying an iphone tomorrow and Im trying to figure out how to get my contacts of my blackberry using desktop manager onto my computer. Can someone please explain to me how to do it? i have the 4.5 version of desktop manager do I need a later version? Or will 4.5 work?
    UGA Alumni 2008-11

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There is a free app called abc amber that will allow you to covert a backup of your info which would be in an .ipd file to the format of your choice, or put them transfer them to outlook. Never used it myself but have heard it works....worth a look. I'm sure there are several ways to do this, hopefully this helps
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    EDIT: the ATT store (if thats where you are buying the iphone) should be able to transfer them for you onsite (just call before you go and ask them) if they offer that service. and, if not, see below...

here is a link to the user manual for desktop manager version 4.5 and it explains how to set up syncing your contacts, etc... realize that you need to have a program on the computer to sync with though (Microsoft Outlook, Address book, etc.).

synchronization information starts on page 10 of the user guide.
    I'm a born again Androider