Hello all, I recently canceled my BB plan since I didn't really use it a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

th3splatz no está en línea Silent Stacker

Need some clarification. Thanks!!

Advertisement

Hello all,

I recently canceled my BB plan since I didn't really use it a lot. Just the AIM Program basically.

1. Is JiveTalk selling licenses that uses wifi? And if I use the Jivetalk with wifi would that be via wifi and not the bb plan? So basically would it be free for me?

2. With opera mini, I couldn't use the browser after canceling my bb plan. So do I have to keep the wap.voicestream.com? Would I be charged by tmobile if I used that APN setting?

Thanks,

FairGame no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436b02f

Re: Need some clarification. Thanks!!

I believe you can cancel the BB plan and just the device to access wifi. If i take my sim card out i can still browse the Internet using wifi

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Need some clarification. Thanks!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just be careful that if the device drops the wifi while you are browsing, you might be charged the data per k/b. And from what I've herd, it can be expensive. I believe just because you dropped the data plan on your phone, doesn't mean that its blocked from working, you will just be charged differently.