Ok here's the deal my homegirl has a vzw that's about to finish and she's ... BlackBerry Curve forum

razer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23d9f9b5

need some advice

Advertisement

Ok here's the deal my homegirl has a vzw that's about to finish and she's bein waiting for this since last year anyway for some reason or other vzw has refused to give her an upgrade until it exp. So the question is how can she get a curve now, and before anybody ask its due 6/11 thanks in advance for any and all input in this matter

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd

Lightbulb

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=3745

TMO has better data plans though...

Quote Originally Posted by razer View Post
    Ok here's the deal my homegirl has a vzw that's about to finish and she's bein waiting for this since last year anyway for some reason or other vzw has refused to give her an upgrade until it exp. So the question is how can she get a curve now, and before anybody ask its due 6/11 thanks in advance for any and all input in this matter
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    Just go into a store and ask the manager at the store if you can get it at the new price. I have done it with the last two BBs that I bought. Just did it today for the 8330, got it for $179.

ellemem no está en línea Stack level 1
    How long has your GF been on her current plan?

If she has been with her current phone at least 12 months, Verizon will allow her to upgrade to a 8330 for the $219.99 price. Generally, they will not honor any 24 months discounts or the $50 data rebate (that the $50 rebate shown on the website) if the customer has not been on the current plan for 12 months.

If the customer service rep is refusing to upgrade her, ask to speak to a manager. If that still doesnt work, write a letter. I did, and now have a contact in the President's office, who I can call and will take care of any little problem I may have. (She is the sole reason that I will stay with VZ also....)

trueblue02l no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not to jack your thread but I am in the similar boat. I have two more months until my upgrade is available and I want to get the 8330 curve from verizon. So when I go to the store to ask for a new phone how to I convince them to give me the $219.00 price that you said you are getting, if I want it now?

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    trueblue -

Just talk to the people in the store and ask them for the phone. Then when they tell you the price, just talk them through it. Let them know that you see it online for $179 and if that does not work, let them know that you don't mind extending your contract if needed.