Ok, I just finished downloading all my pics, rigtones and songs from my PC to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Need Media Card Help!

Advertisement

Ok, I just finished downloading all my pics, rigtones and songs from my PC to my new Sandisk 2 GIG. Everthing went smoothly, Ive done this before with my 1 GIG. I have all my pis, and songs, and tones. One problem-now when someone calls me, the phone rings in that default AT&T/old Cingular tone, even though I have it set to ring using a different ringtone. I didnt have any problems like this when I installed my 1GIG, can any of you guys give me some tips?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    just verify that you have them set correctly, i know sometimes when switching your cards around even though you have the same files but on a different card it may not recognize it and you jst have to reset the ring tone(s) that you had set previously
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    nada
    I fixed it. I had everything set right, but I had "use active profile except" enabled for my wifes phone. Took it off and everything works now. Very strange, because thats the same profile I had when my 1 GIG was in-I dont know.......thanks for responding jonny

1902 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i had the same problem when switching from my 1gig media card to 2 gig, when i reformated the new card everything went good.

cheers

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by 1902 View Post
    i had the same problem when switching from my 1gig media card to 2 gig, when i reformated the new card everything went good.

cheers
    Yeah, thanks. You know what was strange? I didnt have to format this new card, I just went right to options/media card and it said I had 1.8GB right off the bat.

martinrrrr no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just got my 4GB Kingston last Friday and inserted it and the BB instantly recognized as already being formated.

dolphin08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    reformat the card if it is empty and reset your selected song as a ring tone

PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks everybody