I have a Curve 8300 locked to at&t. I successfully installed the OS. Every ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amin25nhp no está en línea Stack level 1

Need a little Help. Problem with 8300 after new install.

I have a Curve 8300 locked to at&t. I successfully installed the OS. Every thing runs nice and smooth, media net browser, opera mini, jive talk. Only thing I have a problem with is when I try to get on media net(not the browser), community, shop multimedia, shop graphics,shop tones,music apps and shop themes. I get this error message.......... HTTP Error 403: Forbidden You are not authorized to view this page. Please try loading a different page.

I tried removing the battery,resending service books, restore, registering with media net thru my cpu, I did a mater reset(wipe device), I called at&t and still I get this error message. Can one of you kind blackberry experts give me a little help. Thanx in advance!
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 03-19-2008 at 05:20 PM. Reason: removed links

seattlepolis no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB ( also have an 8300 on att, mines v4.2.2.166. Went to my 'crapidontneed' folder and was able to access shop graphics, etc.
    Under options-advanced options-browser is your default config set to media net? Not even sure if that's relevant. Sorry can't help.