I just received my bb curve and Im having some problems. Please if someone can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

annrob96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31CA3453

Smile Need Help with SMS!!

Advertisement

I just received my bb curve and Im having some problems. Please if someone can help me. I am trying to send sms to ppl and its not going through. Maybe one or two would go through. What am I doing wrong? Also, I need some sites for themes and mp3 ringtones for the curve OS 4.3.
    PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP!

Annes

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Not totally sure with your sms but as far as theme pinstack has the best theme makers around and you can find all kinds right here. Tuneusin.com is pretty good for ringtones.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    welcome to PinStack

You can find tons of Free Themes here and if you dont see one you like you can always request that someone make it.

Same with Ringtones

as far your SMS issues....do you have a Data Package ? Are you sending SMS or MMS ? If your trying to send MMS you might be exceeding the size limit.

I also have found when I have issues sending SMS/MMS messages that a battery pull solves it.

Keep in mind that most US Carries are tweaking their networks in order to support the new 3G phones coming out so sometimes messages are delayed
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

annrob96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31CA3453
    Thanks bb buddies!