I need some help. How do I change my ring tones for my 8350i, specifically ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RicClark no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help with my 8350i

Advertisement

I need some help.

How do I change my ring tones for my 8350i, specifically the one for e-mail, phone, calander, text message, etc.

also how do I changed the number of rings before the voice mail kicks in???

thanks

Ric

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Bring up your profiles menu, where you select loud, normal so on, but scroll all the way down to advanced. Click on the one you want to edit and it will bring up the list, select what you want to change the tone of.

Your second question I am not sure, but you can adjust how many rings you hear within profiles.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rud562 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Bring up your profiles menu, where you select loud, normal so on, but scroll all the way down to advanced. Click on the one you want to edit and it will bring up the list, select what you want to change the tone of.

Your second question I am not sure, but you can adjust how many rings you hear within profiles.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rud562 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post

For your second question. You must call your phone service provider and ask them for an extended ringtone. I have nextel and its free of charge. Hope this helps. -Rudy
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~