i just got my curve and i am having this problem. i downlaoded the desktop ... BlackBerry Curve forum

omar08 no está en línea Stack level 1

need help with Cuve

Advertisement

i just got my curve and i am having this problem. i downlaoded the desktop software and i installed some programms into it. But now it doesnt let me open media plaer it say "net_rim_ecmascrip not found" keep all that in mind, i think a better solutin to my problem would be to Reset my curve but if i do reset it how would i be able to get all my features back to my phone and what will bbe the requriments that i will need after i reset to put back the prgorammas into it?

teri206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: need help with Cuve

Have u formatted ur media card first?...

no! how would i do that?

but it was working properly lastnight only the media player and the music stuff dont work. the rest is fine i downloaded the dektop software and i tryed adding some stuff form aplication loader thats when it start giving me that Error would pzl help me

teri206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up Re: need help with Cuve

Quote Originally Posted by omar08
    but it was working properly lastnight only the media player and the music stuff dont work. the rest is fine i downloaded the dektop software and i tryed adding some stuff form aplication loader thats when it start giving me that Error would pzl help me
    what kind of media card do you have?... try this:

Re formatting ur card:

click on options
    select media card
    while in this menu, click the menu button (the bb button)
    select "Format Card"

So when u do this it will get rid of whatever u saved to ur media card prior, but it should work... Or if u want a bit of security in the process, when u re format ur card uninstall and reinstall desktop manager... Let me know if u still have issues with it