I just recently got the BB 8350i, but the twist about it. I bought it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qwk83 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need Help with BB 8350i

Advertisement

I just recently got the BB 8350i, but the twist about it. I bought it to use it as a boost mobile. My sim card fits, which should already happened cause it is from Nextel. Well the problem I have is I can't make out going calls if its copied from my sim card and the messaging, I guess that would be SMS/MMS I can not send messages.

Oh yeah! I tried getting software from the blackberry website for data package, but its not allowing me to do so.

Is there any other way to get around this?

Do/or Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Last edited by qwk83; 03-04-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: grammer

logosteel no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by qwk83 View Post
    I just recently got the BB 8350i, but the twist about it. I bought it to use it as a boost mobile. My sim card fits, which should already happened cause it is from Nextel. Well the problem I have is I can't make out going calls if its copied from my sim card and the messaging, I guess that would be SMS/MMS I can not send messages.

Oh yeah! I tried getting software from the blackberry website for data package, but its not allowing me to do so.

Is there any other way to get around this?

Do/or Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Hate to say it, but you shouldn't bought it for boost. The new software (which is pre loaded on all the devices after 2/09) won't allow boost in the phone. Plus the sim card in the boost phones are not compatible with any of the nextel berries because of the data.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wraith0518 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Boost doesn't have a BIS function. No Data Plans for boost include the Berry side.
    Back to boost phones or get a regular Nextel Account if you want to use a Berry.