I just got the BB Curve 8130 a few days ago and I loaded the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Andrew N no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help w/ Organizer

I just got the BB Curve 8130 a few days ago and I loaded the Desktop Manager (Software) version (came with it) on my desktop OK. I want to type a memo or a task list on my desktop PC and sync it to BB but I don’t know what software do I have to use from my PC to type a memo or create a task list. In the sync>Configuration>Configuration Sync, when I select MemoPad, it gave me a list of 6 optional softwares that I can sync to (ASCII, Lotus Organizer, MS Outlook, etc…). Do I have to use one of those 6? I don’t have Lotus Organizer installed. Does BB has a desktop software that installed Address Book, Calendar, MemoPad & Tasks on desktop similar to Palm Desktop organizer? It just not convenient to type a long memo on BB with their small keys. Pls advice. Thanks.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    The Desktop Manager for the Blackberry has no native features for calendar, memos, etc like the Palm Desktop. It allows you to load and remove applications, and sync either with a Business Enterprise Server (BES) using Outlook or Lotus, etc, but that's about it.