Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cool cool, looks like you got it figured out I didnt have a test picture ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40

Advertisement

Cool cool, looks like you got it figured out I didnt have a test picture to play with so didnt find the comments part, thats quicker than going thru the site

Forgot to mention the img brackets tag, are for most forums and is a type of bbcode, the html tags are used on some other places, so just depends where you are posting
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMercuryMan View Post
    and the email photobucket sends back to you has the link for your pic so you can just copy and paste that and insert your own IMG tags. guess it just depends on what one ya like best . i had my photobucket before i had a BB so i stuck with it

Using the photobucket method, just make an address book entry for photobucket and save the address there, so you dont have to type it or remeber it I used it to at one time, just never got the address again, when i got my phone stolen, so i just stick with flickr..

If you use flickr you can intergrate it into your messages and they will show up just like a text, and have a checkmark and all and you can make sure it goes through or resend if need. its in your options while your in the flickr app,.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMercuryMan View Post
    and the email photobucket sends back to you has the link for your pic so you can just copy and paste that and insert your own IMG tags. guess it just depends on what one ya like best . i had my photobucket before i had a BB so i stuck with it
    That's at least good to know. I might even already have a photobucket acct I opened long long ago. I may play with that later. Thanks again.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Cool cool, looks like you got it figured out I didnt have a test picture to play with so didnt find the comments part, thats quicker than going thru the site

Forgot to mention the img brackets tag, are for most forums and is a type of bbcode, the html tags are used on some other places, so just depends where you are posting
    Thanks to you and MercuryMan!

TheMercuryMan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ADA6AB
    No problem anytime that's what we are here for.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Nice to know guys, thanks for the info!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thks so much Cherri! I have been trying to get this figured out all day! I am so impressed with all u guys! And what a great suggestion on copy and pasting the code using facebook or myspace! I didn't even think of that! I'm going to sign up for photobucket anyhow bc I have a feeling I will really use it. And to the pinstack creators or mods,whoever would be in charge of this, maybe u guys might think about creating a way for us wap users to upload photos into thread with a button option or something. Once again, Pinstack and its users totally rock my face off! Hats off!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for the kind words! That what PS is all about-helping each other!

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Its a bit of a hassle but its good to just capture a pic of our screens & post it here through our BlackBerry. Now, Flickr or Photobucket is better ? Or it doesn't matter? (I don't have either)

exelant no está en línea Stack level 1
    Photobucket has the code on their mobile page - you have to tell it to display the code when setting you account up. I do everything from my 8900, and did from my 8320 as well.

Here's a guide I wrote for photos:
    Start a free account at photobucket dot com (or other suitable photo site), upload your picture to it from where ever you want. It is easiest to browse and upload a picture from your computer, but you can select an option to email a picture from your phone to photobucket (there are instructions at the site). After you have uploaded a picture to photobucket, copy the img code in the bottom box below the picture -- copy the whole string including the [img] parts at the beginning and end. Paste the copied img code into your CrackBerry post box and hit the Submit Reply button. I wasn't paying attention and this repeats other posts, oh well, reinforcement.
    Last edited by exelant; 05-09-2009 at 12:44 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Did it work?

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

PIN/ID
    Ask
    It worked!! Haha! This is what I did.. I registered to photobucket and logged on thru the mobile site; It gives me my photobucket email (So I can email my pic thru my 8900; I get an email back saying "Successfully Uploaded"; I click on the link to view the image and then click on menu to "Copy Image Address"; Last step was basically to use [IMG]LINK HERE[/IMG]

Amazingly Easy! Great post guys! Kudos!

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    yup what i like about PB good thing they did with the mobile part

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Definitely.. I was scratching my head how to upload it from my BlackBerry. It takes a few steps but we're all Tech savvy [*_*]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast