Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

OK!!! Thanks to everyone here, I finally removed the IT policy and DL 4.5.0.55 and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

OK!!! Thanks to everyone here, I finally removed the IT policy and DL 4.5.0.55 and now its up to snuff. Special thanks to a fine man-LunkHead, who went FAR beyond helping someone whos not too computer savvy. Kudos and much thanks Kris!

whiloh no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    It has an internal wipe on the handheld, will that not work? Ive never used the JL_Cmder
    as a security against stolen phones and such, the it policy is not able to be wiped with a simple os reload or security wipe, you need to either use an app that wipes the phone completely clean and start over, or have the phone reactivated on the previous BES and a blank IT policy loaded to the phone.

PIN/ID
    nada
    yeah I found out a complete wipe/restore was the only way using JL_Cmndr-thanks

LunkHead no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    OK!!! Thanks to everyone here, I finally removed the IT policy and DL 4.5.0.55 and now its up to snuff. Special thanks to a fine man-LunkHead, who went FAR beyond helping someone whos not too computer savvy. Kudos and much thanks Kris!
    No problem at all! I am glad we were able to get you up and running!!!

Enjoy the new toy!!!

Kris

PIN/ID
    nada
    Im sure I'll be calling on you again-I think I'll change my username from pilsbury to "the master of disaster". LOL!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345