Hello , I just receive my new cell hpone and i'm trying to acces the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rocky321 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help please!! ;)

Advertisement

Hello ,

I just receive my new cell hpone and i'm trying to acces the web but it says
    "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries."

What should i do !!

I have a bb internet plan and also i try the hrt but it doesn't work i'm with fido services in montreal if someone can help me please thanks in advance.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Need help please!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky321
    Hello ,

I just receive my new cell hpone and i'm trying to acces the web but it says
    "your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries."

What should i do !!

I have a bb internet plan and also i try the hrt but it doesn't work i'm with fido services in montreal if someone can help me please thanks in advance.
    Hi rocky. Sorry you are having trouble. How long ago did you add the Blackberry internet feature on to the account? Also have you tried a battery pull? post back and let me know.

Like 3 hours ago , i did took of the batteries but still doesn't work !

By the way can you also tell me what is the newest bb model and what's the better one that you recommend ? thanks bro ! )

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by rocky321
    Like 3 hours ago , i did took of the batteries but still doesn't work !

By the way can you also tell me what is the newest bb model and what's the better one that you recommend ? thanks bro ! )
    If you added the feature on like 3 hrs ago it probably just needs some time to activate on BB/RIM's network. You can try to register on RIM network by going into menu, options, advanced options, host routing table, menu, register now. You should get a message in your inbox. When you do read it then pull the battery again. If it is up on Rim's side you will get the browser up withing a couple minutes from then. Generally it takes between 2 hours and 48 hours to get fully set up on RIM although most of the time it works within 24 hours.

As far as the newest BB device out there I beleive they are the 8320 (curve with wifi) 8310 (curve with gps) and 8130 (cdma Pearl)

Welcome to the Stacks. Glad you are here.

Thank you very much everything work properly now ; )