Hi everybody, I just got a promotion so I need to be able to access ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pealo0819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A648C

Need Help.......Microsoft Exchange

Advertisement

Hi everybody, I just got a promotion so I need to be able to access my email. I decided to change my pearl and get a curve. I looked around and cannot figure out a way to get my email from microsoft exchange on my blackberry. I keep finding stuff about window mobile devices. But the people at my job said I can get it on my blackberry. Can anybody steer me in the right direction, or tell me if this is even possible, or what I should do? Thank you in advance for any help.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Need Help.......Microsoft Exchange

if you already have exchange installed its worth looking at http://www.blackberry.com/select/pro.../express.shtml

you will get sync email, contacts, calendars and tasks

free with one device

beja no está en línea Stack level 3

If you don't have BES, it's still possible with BIS to get your email through exchange. You won't be able to get contact, calendars and tasks.

minimoto no está en línea Stack level 1

I use exchange at work. To get emails it is as simple as putting in your email address and password in the email setup screen. The BB will take care of the rest.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Your IT guys may have the accounts locked out for pop from the BB like mine do,so you may be able to do like I do and set up a rule that autoforwards to the BB (I actually forward to gmail and yahoo as they both have push mail set up with RIM for BIS). This works really well for me and usually the mail hits my BB before it hits my desktop.

pealo0819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A648C

Quote Originally Posted by minimoto View Post
    I use exchange at work. To get emails it is as simple as putting in your email address and password in the email setup screen. The BB will take care of the rest.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thank you I feel so dumb. You are right I just added it on internet email and it comes right through.

Next problem, I know I am going to want to the pearl 2 on tmo.....uggg.... So many many phones.lol