I need a little assistance installing new themes on my TMO 8320 Curve. I download ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pkpmoa1536 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help installing themes on BB 8320 Curve

Advertisement

I need a little assistance installing new themes on my TMO 8320 Curve. I download the zip files and extract them on my desktop. Then when I try to load the alx file onto my device the desktop manager shows an error message that says: "NO additional applications designed for your device were found" And it will not let me move any further. I need help for I do not know what to do now. I just want to install new themes on my BLackberry. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Re: Need help installing themes on BB 8320 Curve

you know honestly i had that same problem and im still having it, i've been able to download about 10 themes or so but they have all been OTA I would suggest downloading OTA until we can figure out why this is happening.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

pkpmoa1536 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got it to work, Silly me, I didn't download the device's OS to my computer. Boy do I feel studpid. Went to TMO's site and downloaded the OS, and now it works fine...I now have an iBerry!!!