Hi I had some games and apps on my 8100 that transfered to my 8320 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Need help finding 3rd apps on my device

Advertisement

Hi
    I had some games and apps on my 8100 that transfered to my 8320 using this great software they work just fine and the icons are the but i cant find them on my device I mean they are not in my Applications.Ieven checked my media card. can any body help me please ? here is the software that I used.http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ames_pics.html
    Last edited by yozpalang; 04-30-2008 at 12:05 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    To find them go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications/Menu/Modules They will be in the modules list and you can delete them there.

If you follow all of Rhokk's instructions and make the .alx file for each of those apps and load them through the Desktop Manager's Application Loader then they will show up in the normal applications list.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks I can see them now but it won't give an options to delete any suggestion I should have done that

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    apps are not stored on your memory card. try hooking your phone back up to your DTM and click on APP loader. this should generate a list of the installed apps and give you an option to delete those you dont want