I have bought a lot apps in the past that were a waist of money. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Need help deciding

Advertisement

I have bought a lot apps in the past that were a waist of money. I am trying to decide between three apps:

- Ascendo Money Personal Finance Manager
    - Personal Assistant by Pageonce
    - Track IT: Expense Edition

Any experience input will be appreciated. My goal with the app will be finance managing, budget, etc.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    You can always try out Personal Assistant for free. I was going to buy it but it does not do enough for me.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    I have bought a lot apps in the past that were a waist of money. I am trying to decide between three apps:

- Ascendo Money Personal Finance Manager
    - Personal Assistant by Pageonce
    - Track IT: Expense Edition

Any experience input will be appreciated. My goal with the app will be finance managing, budget, etc.

As for Ascendo Money Personal Finance Manager, there is a 30 day trial so there is absolutely no way you will be wasting your money. The trial download is fully functional so give it a try. It has always been one of my favorites. If you do like it and buy it make sure you keep your activation code because it will work for almost any BB you decide to switch to or upgrade to with maybe the exception of the storm (I'm not sure).