My blackberry is stuck in a restart loop. I have tried to restore the device ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hse365 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need Help Bad

Advertisement

My blackberry is stuck in a restart loop. I have tried to restore the device using desktop manager and using the dos prompt apploader. device wont reconnect to the pc. i just need some help

russ65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318985d
    have you tried battery pull?

Need Help Asap!!!!

I Was Having A Problem With The Hour Glass Aka Restart Loop(hour Glass Of Death). So I Tried All Kinds Of Thing Dm, And Apploader To Get It Going. Finally I Charged The Battery Fully With A Wall Plug And It Kept Saying Rest It Never Reset. So I Tried To Use Mfi Loader Ok In The Middle Of It I Got A Error Msg Process Failed. Now My Bb 8310 Screen Is Blank And The Red Light Is Flashing. I Cant Get It To Do Anything Now Can Someone Please Help Me!!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Can you give a little more detail of what you have tried also knowing what your device is and what Desktop Manager you are using.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 12-21-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Which BB do you have?

P.S careful with MFI, its not as easy as people think. Its RIMs official tool. It CAN permanently damage your BB.
    Man In Black(berry)

Lightbulb need help

I Have A Bb Curve 8310 This How It All Started At First My Phone Was Stuck In A Reboot Mode(with The White Screen With The Hour Glass). I Tried To Use Bb Dm, Dos Prompt, And Apploader The Bad Thing They All Failed For Some Reason Or Another. Her Are Some Of The Errors Impossible To Connect To Jvm, Unable To Reconnect To The Device During A Multi-stage Load Operation. So Out Of Fustration I Used Mfi Loader In The Middle Of It I Got A Failer, And Now My Bb Screen Is Blank And The Red Light Just Keeps Flashing. If You Are Available For Some One On One Just Let Me Know And I Will Give You My Im Address Thank You.

priest_spy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A5F6DD
    Have you tried to use another USB cable? and pull baterry?

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by hse365 View Post
    I Have A Bb Curve 8310 This How It All Started At First My Phone Was Stuck In A Reboot Mode(with The White Screen With The Hour Glass). I Tried To Use Bb Dm, Dos Prompt, And Apploader The Bad Thing They All Failed For Some Reason Or Another. Her Are Some Of The Errors Impossible To Connect To Jvm, Unable To Reconnect To The Device During A Multi-stage Load Operation. So Out Of Fustration I Used Mfi Loader In The Middle Of It I Got A Failer, And Now My Bb Screen Is Blank And The Red Light Just Keeps Flashing. If You Are Available For Some One On One Just Let Me Know And I Will Give You My Im Address Thank You.
    MFI Loader does not work properly if you have the internet connected when you use it, try again with the internet disconected.

Lightbulb bb not detected by pc

i used mfi loader and right in the middle of everything i had a failure. now my device is not dectected by pc. i dont know what to do