I just purchased my first Blackberry Saturday evening and so far I like it but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Buddyc2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need Help!

Advertisement

I just purchased my first Blackberry Saturday evening and so far I like it but I'm kind of overwhelmed. I have a problem of my own making (I think) and need help. Just a few minutes ago I was playing with it and think I was in camera and pressed the rotate menu. My background of the screen is now dark where it should be white. I have my icons but in the middle of the screen going up vertically is two additional icons highlighted in white. How can I get this highlighted area to go back to normal and the background turn white again? I've tried shutting the telephone off and then turning it back on but this has not helped. I still have two icons highlighted vertically in the middle of my screen. Please help!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    It sounds like you may have accidentally changed the theme on your phone.

You'll want to go to options>Themes> then you will want to select the theme you originally had if you have never changed the theme since you first bought it will be the cell phone carrier theme.

How do I go into options? What icon do I click on to then click on the menu and find options? I've been trying to find options but I don't find any that has "themes" I can then click on.

Thank You!

I finally found options and then clicked on theme just as you said. I then found Verizon's theme and clicked on the menu and it gave me the opportunity to set it back to the defaults and I clicked on that and presto! It worked! Thanks you so much for your help. It's much appreciated.