Hey guys its been a while (my pearl was smashed by a car), but im ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mblakev no está en línea Stack level 2

Need Help!

Advertisement

Hey guys its been a while (my pearl was smashed by a car), but im back in the game with a curve. Anyway, i got a curve for free from my dads work because it was having problems with it. It has a problem where it continuously restarts. Once you plug the battery in, it just restarts over and over again. I have no idea whats wrong with it and i was hoping you guys could help me fix it. Hey it could be a free blackberry!

BTW: its a silver blackberry curve 8310, not sure what os cuz i cant get it to start up.

Thanks!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    will desktop manager recognize it??
    if so you can download an OS for it (since I'm assuming it didn't come with any disks)

and if Desktop Manager recognizes it you should be able to reload everything wiping out the old OS thus (hopefully) solving the problem.

I don't know if it will work but try it. it may help.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well, sorry to hear that your BB got smashed by a car.. That is so terrible. No way for a BB to go. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Well, sorry to hear that your BB got smashed by a car.. That is so terrible. No way for a BB to go. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ditto on that.
    very sad
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey