Hello there fellow pinstackies I'm here in need of your assistance. Ok so I'm trying ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spitfirespi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238EB9A1

Need expert help :(

Advertisement

Hello there fellow pinstackies I'm here in need of your assistance. Ok so I'm trying to reinstall BBM5 and can't seem to be able to do it. I've done downgrades upgrades and all sorts but it still wont seem to install. I try doing it ota but i get "Download failed" says 907 invalid cod Unable to import zip file and i've tried different ota links says the same thing after it gets half way downloaded. As for desktop manager it says The application is not compatible with your device and can not be loaded. So I'm all out of ideas on what to do now I've gotten used to use the new bbm that I cant stand the old one lol so if any of you guys know what to do to help me out I'd very much appriciate it. and yes i did do a back up but for some reason it doesnt restore it halp plox

4.6.1.231<-- same os that i was able to use it before i did an upgrade to the 5.0.0.190 to just check it out
    >_> should have never done that grr never would have guessed how much i loved the bbm5 XD but yea halp berry much appriciated plus 5 internets to ppl who help lol
    New pin in pro :D woot 8900

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I used this link to load BBM 5.0 on four Tour's on Tuesday. Have you used this link yet?

http://www.berryreview.com/2009/07/2...he-first-leak/

Try it if not and if that doesn't work, post back and that will definitely help narrow down the problem to your device.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

spitfirespi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238EB9A1
    Yes!!!! Thank you mang you sir or maam gets 50 interwebs from me lol I love you lol that one worked thx again woot oh how I love bbm5
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    I gotta say thanks too!!! I was looking for this for about a week and had given up any hope of finding it again. Thanks both of you.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100