Seen a lot of people asking about this. . . I found the link for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tahj78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Nascar Sprint Cup Mobile

Advertisement

Seen a lot of people asking about this. . . I found the link for download on the 8330 will probably work with other models. . here it is. . .

softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/downloads/nascar/app-prod-nscm-8330.jad

Hope it works for ya. .

T.J.

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the link. It works great. Been waiting for this to be available for my BB 8330. Last I saw, it wasn't available for the BB.

iptorrentin no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just tried it on my Bold I don't think it works. It says it cant connect... Perhaps I have to be on the Sprint Network for it to work? (I'm up in Canada, on Rogers net)

Thanks anyways!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea it won't allow me either. I'm on VZW. Its a network only app. Just like V-Cast on Verizon.

silverdog no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanx for the link. sprint told me that they didnt offer it for my curve. i wonder if ill be able to access the trackpass thingy also?.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    You can either 1) text "NASCAR" to 7777 and they send you a text with the link or 2) here's the direct link Nascar Mobile from bb and click the dl link at the top of page. I just downloaded it to my 8830we (4.5.81.) and it works very well. Its an awesome app very similar to the NFL mo. app if you hit the menu while in the app. a curasel pops up with all kinds of news and info. Let me know if anybody has any questions or problems
    "This life almost didn't happen"