Help, I have a new curve and MySpace and Facebook message count won't go away ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spankybrandonf no está en línea Stack level 1

MySpace and Facebook Message Count (Help)

Advertisement

Help,

I have a new curve and MySpace and Facebook message count won't go away or reset, even though I have read and deleted all messages. After I get a new one, the count goes up, but then after I read it and delete it, the count does not go away. I have tried rebooting, deleting MySpace and Facebook and reinstalling them but that didn't work. Please help me get these things off my screen. My email addy is spankybrandonf@yahoo.com may be easier to reach me then waiting for me to check this hourly.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 07-08-2009 at 04:35 AM.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have the same with only the Myspace app. No matter what, the message notification stays on my screen unless I sign out of the app. So I just use the app sporadically now.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

jayceevee no está en línea Stack level 1
    my myspace app doesn't even let receive messages any more! Do you still get the messages to your phone?
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

spankybrandonf no está en línea Stack level 1
    just to let you guys know that replied to my question, i got a real answer from a blackberry tech guy at the sprint store,, if you go to applications and delete facebook and myspace completely, then redownload from APPWORLD it will stop it from happeneing anymore, but make sure after you delete you do a hard reboot,,,,,,, worked for me and havnt had any issues since.