Hey, I recently traded my 8320 for a NIB 8310. Now, I'm a customer of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Myfavs icons on 8310

Advertisement

Hey, I recently traded my 8320 for a NIB 8310. Now, I'm a customer of TMobile, and I was wondering how to get the myfavs icons on my phone? Now I know it's possible because reddog has the same exact scenerio as me, and has the MyFaves display, anyone else have a 8310 on TMo and has the icons? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Rafa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't really think that you need the my favs icons to be display on your bb screen in order to make unlimited calls to your 5 favs ,I'm sure that as long as you can have your 5 favs. programmed on the T-mo web page is good enough to get your bb having unlimited calls to these 5 favs,anyway you may want to call t-mo and ask them if this is possible,the my favs icons is just like a computer bookmark to your favs

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149
    you would probably have to call t-mobile and have them send you whatever it is they need to send you.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rry_curve.html
    My detailed tutorial on painting your blackberry.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Actually I don't have MyFavs. My plan is the Blackberry Minutes and Mail.

If you have a MyFavs plan then TMo should send you the service books needed for MyFavs. If you don't have MyFavs then you shouldn't be getting the MyFavs app since it is tied directly to your plan.

SO if you have MyFavs and still need the app just call TMo and make sure everything is set up.

If you don't have MyFavs you can't get the app. I have seen a few threads with people getting it on the phone without MyFavs, but it's not worth your time since if you ever upgrade or need to reinstall you will probably loose it.

jmerlos no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have Myfaves on my 8310, all I had to do was unlock the vendor theme for t-mobile. Search for Unlock all Vendor themes if you don't know how to do it.

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    MyFaves display isn't required to have it on your plan. It still divides the minutes into the propor categories. I just want the display.
    Btw, I already called TMo and RIM. They tried sending me myfavs, I just got 6 txt msgs with funky symbols. -- I also thought MyFaves were service books; but TMo claims it's just an icon. I never get their service books when they send them to me anyways. I'm starting to think that's why it's not working. Anyone have any idea why I'm not receiving them?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    STACK
    As i've said before it's not worth the trouble. Just think if you have to do this all over again? Good luck

Rafa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I respect everybody's point of view,but its funny to see that there's people trying to get what others are trying to get rid of,me myself don't like the myfavs app on my phone,its kind of annoying to see it on my screen,I don't like neither,the facebook and handago icons so I already removed them from my phone,anyway good luck in getting the myfavs app!!!

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    Reddog, I don't think I understood what you were trying to say.
    Do you have the MyFaves display on your 8310? Do you think it has anything to do with I have the regular ATT 4.2.2.17, and you have the singapore OS 4.2.2.18 ?

PIN/ID
    STACK
    No, I do not have a MyFavs Plan. Do you have a MyFavs Plan?

I do not have it on my phone. I'm sure why you're having issues but my guess would be that it's a vendor thing. I'm not totally sure though. I have had no need to get the application so it's out of my realm of knowledge.

PIN/ID
    2442ABB1
    Yes, I do have the MyFaves on my plan. I thought you had the MyFaves icons, thanks for the help though.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Nope, sorry I don't. Try asking in the TMo Forum see if anyone in there knows.