I recently got a new 8310 Curve and I was cleaning up the clutter and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Eddie Haskell no está en línea Stack level 1

My Settings Application folder is gone!

Advertisement

I recently got a new 8310 Curve and I was cleaning up the clutter and I hid the "settings" icon, no big deal I'll just click "show all" , find it and un-hide it...but it's gone! How do I get it back? I tried "switch application" and it's not there either so any and all help would be great! I really wouldn't care if it was the PTT icon but this one is pretty important.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I was cleaning up the clutter
    What do you mean by this?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Removing and/or hiding unused icons.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Try changing themes and see if it's there. If not, it's been deleted somehow.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can get to the options by clicking on the talk button to pull up your call log. Hit the menu key go to options. open general options. select dial from home screen change to no. go to your home screen then hit o. that brings you to the options then you can reset your theme.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I agree with Kalebsdad...try starting an new theme and see if it pops back up.....plus try a battery pull, that will never hurt =)

Eddie Haskell no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesjj View Post
    You can get to the options by clicking on the talk button to pull up your call log. Hit the menu key go to options. open general options. select dial from home screen change to no. go to your home screen then hit o. that brings you to the options then you can reset your theme.
    This worked, I seem to only have the settings folder when I'm using the AT&T theme, all the other themes do not have this app, what's up with that? I'm new to BB's so if I'm just being an idiot so be it but before you give up on me at least point me to a place to find my answers

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The other themes don't have the settings programs in a folder. They just have the individual icons for BT settings, Options, and whatever the other ones are. I think you can add a folder if you wish but I've not felt a need to be that organized.

BTW -- If you turn off Dial from Home Screen (in Phone->Options->GeneralOptions) you can get to the main Options program just by pressing the O key from the home screen. Bunch of other similar shortcuts too, look for the FAQ here for more info.